Tax Not Updated After Updating Revenue Distribution - Using Tax Determinant Default Values
(Doc ID 2705156.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 26, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Tax Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receivables Cloud Service - Version 11.13.19.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user updates the code combination on revenue distribution, the tax amounts are not recalculated using the updated account distribution.
User is using 'Tax Determinant Default Values' - to define Tax Rules based on Intended Use field in transaction lines.
1. Task: Manage Tax Rules -> Tax Determinant Default Values
2. Enter the required fields to create the defaulting values of 'Intended Use' based on Revenue account segment values
3. Once this is complete, create Tax Rate Rules based on 'Intended Use' to apply desired tax rates.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Go to Receivables -> Billing -> Create Transaction
2. Create an invoice and verify that the 'Intended Use' field is defaulted on the invoice line which is pertaining to the revenue account segment in distribution.
3. Tax is calculated based on the value in Intended Use field as per the tax rate rules defined.
4. Now the user clicks on Actions -> Edit Distributions
5. Update the Revenue account distribution to use a different segment
6. Click on 'Save and Close' on Edit Distributions UI - tax is NOT recalculated.
7. Click on 'Save' on invoice - tax is NOT recalculated
8. Click on 'Complete and Review' - tax is NOT recalculated
Impact: Due to this, incorrect tax amounts are recorded on the transaction even though the setup is correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document