Error When Removing Approval Unit In Financial Consolidation & Close Cloud Service (FCCS): "An error occurred while processing this page"
(Doc ID 2711428.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud Service - Version 16.05 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to remove an approval unit hierarchy that has the shared members, users are seeing an error "An error occurred while processing this page". The approval unit hierarchy cannot be removed.
1. Go to Navigate / Workflow / Approval Unit.
2. Select Total Geography and click on Edit.
3. Go to Primary and Sub hierarchy Selection.
4. Under All Entities or Approval Unit, unselect the entity hierarchy.
5. Click on Save. Below warning appears.
The following members are associated with a approval unit that has been started <Entity Hierarchy>.
Are you sure you want to delete these associated members from the approval unit hierarchy definition?
6. Click OK to the Warning. It shows the error "An error occurred while processing this page". Users cannot remove the approval unit.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document