Report from Using OTBI Subject Area "Inventory - Inventory Transactions Real Time" are Missing Transactions
(Doc ID 2711652.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report created using Inventory - Inventory Transactions Real Time on comparison with
Review Completed Transactions UI is not showing some of transactions.
Expect all transactions shown in 'Review Completed Transactions' to show in
Inventory - Inventory Transactions Real Time subject area OTBI report
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a report using "Inventory - Inventory Transactions Real Time"
2. Filter by organization name and item number
3. Run the report
4. Navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Inventory Management > Task list > Review Completed Transactions
5. Query for same organization name and item number.
6. See some of the transactions are missing
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document