FUSION: RCV: Transaction Date Time Is Changed Unintentionally on Review Receipts Interface ADFdi
(Doc ID 2711743.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receiving - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When upload the record via Review Receipts Interface ADFDi, the TIME of transaction date will change unintentionally.
When importing receiving transaction in FBDI, if the time of RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE.Transaction Date has been set "13:00", then this record that is downloaded by Review Receipts Interface ADFDi due to any errors etc is internally set the time of Transaction date to "9:00" on the spreadsheet in case of Japanese customers.
So if upload it as it is, the time of transaction date in created receiving transaction will be set 9:00 unintentionally.
The "9:00" would be set as based on Local customer locale settings, but "13:00" as DB date time is also ignored after all.
On ADFdi, "TIME" of Transaction Date should be set based on DB date time. In this case, 13:00 should not be ignored.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Generate CSV file from Receiving Open Interface(ReceivingReceiptImportTemplate.xlsm) as RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE. Transaction Date is "2020/7/27 13:00:00"
- Upload the CSV file
- Run Load Interface File for Import
- Run Manage Receiving Transactions, then any error occurs. Note: In that time, user can confirm that Transaction date is set as "2020-07-27T13:00:00.000+00:00" in RCV_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE in DB via BI Publisher
- Download Review Receipts Interface ADFDi
- Search error records, Transaction Date field shows only date value like "2020/7/27". However, if click the Transaction Date field and check whole the value, we can see that it is "2020/7/27 9:00:00" automatically regardless of date time on DB.
- Then update with the Transaction Date value as it is, so the Transaction Date of the created Receiving transaction will be changed to "2020/7/27 9:00:00".
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document