FA:SCM:PIM: Not Able to Assign SKU Item to Child Org Once the Association Is Deleted
(Doc ID 2714976.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to assign SKU Item to child org once the association is deleted
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create style item from UI
2. Create sku item to the style item from UI
3. Add org associations for sku item from UI and save.
4. Navigate to style item and associations tab -> Select a child org and add it to delete group;
5. Manage delete groups -> select the delete group and submit it.
6. Once delete group is completed, open sku item and navigate to associations tab
7. Click on Add, search for the same child org, it does not show up in the organizations popup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document