Unable To Mass Delete Substitute Item/location Combinations
(Doc ID 2715337.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 05, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating substitute items for multiple location of an item, this can be done using "all stores" option.
However delete the substitute item for multiple locations of an item cannot be done. It has to be deleted each substitute item/location combination.
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to manage item screen.
- Search for an item and enter in edit mode.
- Set up substitute item for X stores.
- X rows are created in substitute header and detail section.
- Save and close.
- Navigate to edit mode of the item again to delete the substitute combinations. User has delete X time to cleanup the data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document