Weight Value On The Ready To Ship Action Of Order Base Line Is Showing As in DB But Not As In Order Base Line
(Doc ID 2716172.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 20.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect Value for Weight is showing in Ready To Ship Action's Pop Up Screen on Order Base Line Screen i.e., Weight Number is being picked from the Database and the UOM from the Order Base Line / Default UOM
Weight Value is expected to show as in Order Base Line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Order base line record. Weight is entered in different UOM other than default display & Storage UOM.
2. Navigate to Order Management > Purchase Order > Order Base Line > Select the Record > Click on Actions > Change Order > Ready To Ship
3. Pop Up screen shows a different value for Weight, with UOM as per Order Base Line.
4. Weight value is same as the value that is returned when performed a DB Query for that Order Base. UOM is from Order Base Line.
5. Seems like the Weight Number is being picked from the Database and the UOM from the Order Base Line / Default UOM.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document