Data Steward Dashboard Cannot Be Filtered By UDA Value On The Search Screen
(Doc ID 2717627.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The data steward dashboard does not bring back any results when additional filtering criteria is used; such as User Defined Attributes (UDA ) or UDA Value.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Log in to RMS application.
- Click on Reports --> Data Steward Dashboard.
- Ensure that the item in Dept you are using has UDAs assigned.
- In the SEARCH section key in the following:
- Dept (you can also key in Class/subclass, but not required)
- UDA (Select the UDA that you have assigned).
- Click on Search button.
- Notice that "Incomplete Items" section is Blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document