Opening BI Publisher Data Model "Failed To Load XML" within Primavera Environment
(Doc ID 2717657.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 06, 2020
Applies to:Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 20.8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Run a query within the Business Intelligence Application (BI Pub or Publisher) integrated with Unifier, the following error occurs. This will occur for all query attempts, no exclusions. Please be sure that all are affected, for this specific issue. The Error can present on other types of issues which will be isolated to a specific query or set of queries, but not happen on all.
“Failed to load XML.” BIP gets stuck on “Processing”
STEPS TO CONFIRM ISSUE
- Log in to Primavera Portal, and open Oracle BIP
- On the left, click “Data Model”.
- Select the “+” icon, and create a dataset from a sql query.
- Use the sql query “select * from dual”, and click OK.
- Switch to the Data tab, and click “View”.
- The background shows the error message “Failed to load XML.” BIP gets stuck on “Processing”
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document