Fusion Global Payroll: Retro Is Not Calculating Correct Value to Basic Salary Offset Retroactive for the Amount
(Doc ID 2717841.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 21, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Payroll Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Payroll - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Retro is not calculating correct value to Basic Salary Offset Retroactive amount.
Steps to reproduce
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
- Employee had a sickness absence booked from 16-Jun-2020 till 22-Jul-2020.
- When payroll for period 16 2020 (period start date 28/06/2020 and period end date 25/07/2020) were processed, this sickness absence was enrolled such that for 15 July 2020, 7 hours were enrolled with factor 1 and .25 hours were enrolled with factor 0.
- The calculation card comp ID for 15 July 2020 was XXXXX and YYYYY when processed in payroll for period 16 2020.
- Later on the absence was updated, and also the Sickness Absence entitlement was updated. Now all hours of 15 July 2020 have a factor of 1.
- When retro was run in Period 20 2020 (period start date 26/07/2020 and period end date 22/08/2020), it produced further deductions for salary for 15-July-2020.
System should calculate the correct retro amount to Basic Salary Offset Retroactive
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document