Smarttext Is Not Displayed
(Doc ID 2719838.1)
Last updated on MAY 17, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion B2B Service Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
SmartText is not displayed in Service Request
SmartText are created and able to view from Manage SmartText page. However, from Service Request Problem Description, enter # it does not display SmartText list. Also from the right panel, attempt to Search for any SmartText does not appear. Click the edit icon (pencil)
the complete list is displayed, but cannot select SmartText from the list.
1. Service>Service Request>Create New Service Request or open existing SR
2. From Service Request Details panel, enter #
3. Observe SmartText list does not display.
4. Click arrow on right side panel
5. Click SmartText tab
6. Search for SmartText. SmartText does not appear in list.
7. Click Pencil icon for Manage SmartText. Observe SmartText is listed in Public folder.
1. run the following SQL to determine stripe code
sr_id, sr_number, stripe_cd, title, problem_desc
where sr_number like '<SR NUMBER>'
2. run SQL to obtain stripe code of SmartText
std_txt_id, stdtxt_name, html_flag, scope, folder_id, domain, object,
where stdtxt_name = 'SmartText''
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document