FA: SCM: GOP: Server Dates Impact Displayed Scheduled Ship Date - Scheduled Ship Date is One Day Greater thank Ordered Date
(Doc ID 2722296.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 18, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Order Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Global Order Promising Cloud Service - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note describes the how dates and times are stored on the database and then shown on the application UI.
1. The Inventory Organization TimeZone is - America/New_York.
2. DOO_FULFILL_LINES_ALL - RequestedDateTime is 2020-10-21T14:19:00.0Z which is in UTC Timezone.
3. DOO_FULFILL_LINES_ALL - ExpectedShipDateTime is 2020-10-22T03:59:59.0Z which is in UTC Timezone
4. User TimeZone Preference is UTC and Database Time is UTC
5. User is shown the SSD as 2020-10-22T03:59:59.0Z, they are expecting this to be 2020-10-21T23:59:59.0Z.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document