Pick Release Generated is Backordered, When Plenty of On-hand Quantity is Available
(Doc ID 2722626.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 30, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Pick Release generated is getting Backordered, when plenty of on-hand quantity is available.
Pick release will release the picks to warehouse
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a sales order
2. Submit the sales order and wait for order line to go to 'Awaiting Shipping' status
3. Navigate to Supply Chain Execution > Inventory Management > Shipping
4. Select the task 'Manage Shipment Lines'
5. Search for the order created in step 1.
6. Click on Actions > Autocreate Shipments and generate the shipment.
7. The shipment number is generated.
9. Click on Actions > Pick Release
10. The pick release process is triggered.
11. On completion, the shipment line goes to 'Backordered' status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document