Fusion PIM: Publication Job XML Captured Cancelled Change Order Details
(Doc ID 2724681.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.20.07.0 version, New Item Requests and Change Orders
When any update is done on structure component, it raises a change order. If CO is in draft status and if it is cancelled and if data is published, XML is considering the cancelled CO as well along with the changes.
But as this CO is cancelled, Publication job should not have picked up the CO
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Goto Product Management -> Product Information Management
2. Search for Item , Goto Associations Tab.Click on Structures tab.
3. Click on structure> Update quantity value and click on ok.> See the changes highlighted and click on Done.
4. Click on Save.> Create a change order> check the status as draft
5. Click on Actions -> Cancel change order.
6. Now Publish the Item and check the XML.
8. Cancel CO detail are there in publish XML file
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document