Generate Ship Units Action Not Deleting/re-creating Ship Units When New Line Added Via Integration
(Doc ID 2729600.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 20.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When you are not passing any Ship Unit information in XML's and only passing Release Line information. Thus, the action 'Generate Ship Units' should be deleting the old Ship Units and creating new Ship Units, which include the new Line, upon Order - Modified via Integration event by Agent This is currently not happening.
Generate Ship Units action should delete/re-creating Ship Units when new Line added via Integration
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a copy of ORDER RELEASE - MODIFY agent (Before Persist checked) in a domain and then create another agent with just 'GENERATE SHIP UNITS' Action( Before Persist Unchecked)
2. Create an Auto_Calc type of Order Release with just one Line Item and clicked finished which generated a Ship Unit line then Added new Line Item clicked finished. So essentially I have only one Ship Unit line now on the Order Release
3. Now export the above Order Release using XML Template from Integration Manager Menu in Business Process Automation
4. Take that XML and Update Release Lines in XML and send in the transmission
5. The Order Release Lines got updated which did not update OR SHIP UNITs
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document