Retired Member Asset With Recognize Gain Loss = Yes Caused Unbalanced Entries
(Doc ID 2730301.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 27, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When member asset is retired with Recognize Gain Loss = Yes, Create Accounting will generate out of balance events for retirement.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create group with recognize gain loss = NO
2. Create 3 member assets
3. Close out the period of additions and another period.
4. Retire the first and second member asset with the following:
- Recognize gain loss = Do not recognize
5. Run create accounting (everything should be balanced)
6. Retire M3 with the following
- Recognize Gain Loss = Yes
7. Run create accounting. (entries should not be balanced)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document