Unable to Move Buy Shipment Documents On To Related GTM Transaction
(Doc ID 2731449.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 24, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management Cloud Service - Version 20.2 to 20.3 [Release 20]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Requirement is to copy the document that is attached to a Shipment to related Trade Transaction and this is not happening
Agent of shipment type with a event of "shipment - document attached" and relevant actions of "add document to" with a associated object of : Shipment
to GTM transaction is used. But it does not move documents from Shipment to related trade transaction
Java NPE error is seen in the logs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
01. Defined a Agent (agent of shipment type with a event of "shipment - document attached" and relevant actions of "add document to"
with a associated object of : Shipment to GTM transaction and create as : Link)
02. Ensure that the Shipment has a GTM transaction
03. Then attached the Document to Shipment via Attach Document action
04. Document attached successfully to Shipment. But not sent to the associated GTM transaction
05. Log shows error (Java NPE)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document