PRC:SSP: Is It Possible To Create A Transfer Order From Procurement/Requisitions/Shop page UI > Search
(Doc ID 2736110.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Is it possible to create a transfer order from Procurement > Requisition/Shop UI/page > Search?
When you add an Internally orderable item to the Shopping Cart/Process Requisition a regular purchase order is being generated.
Steps to duplicate
1. Enable Fulfill Expense Requisitions for Agreement Based Catalog Items from Internal Source enabled
2. Set up item as follows
Transfer Orders Enabled = Yes
Internally Transferable = Yes
Planning Method = Not Planned
3. Create an agreement for the item
4. Go to Procurement > Requisition page shows item as Internally Transferable, add item to cart
5. Go to Enter Requisition Line > select the same item > add to cart
6. Approve requisiton
7. Review Requisition, Requisition
destination type = expense
2 purchase orders created
1 transfer order - transfer order
1 purchase order
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document