FA:SCM:INV-Electronic Records Value Is Showing as None Instead of ERecord PDF Document
(Doc ID 2738422.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Electronic Records Value In Electronic Record Work Area Is Showing as None Instead of ERecord PDF Document
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Goto applications
2. goto Setup and Maintenance->Supplychain Execution->Inventory Management
3. Task List->Manage Lots
4. Search with Lot Number->Edit Lot -> Update Lot
5. Save and Close
6. Submit for Approval
7. Approver will Approve Lot Update
8. User who update Lot Save and Close Record
9. Run ESS Job "Extract Workflow Tasks for Archive"
10. Goto Supplychain Execution->Electronic records
11. Search->Electronic Record Column is showing Value as None instead of PDF Document
User should able to find Electronic Record after run Archive Workflow Tasks ESS Job
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document