FA:SCM:INV DFF Lookup Does Not Store Global Segment Attributes Value Unless the New Lookup Code Is Saved First
(Doc ID 2739904.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 29, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 and later
Oracle Middleware Extensions for Applications - Version 188.8.131.52.0 to 184.108.40.206.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When user adds a new record in the "Lookup Codes" that includes attribute information AND (prior to saving) adds another record that also includes attribute details, the value entered previously in the global attributes for the first new lookup code gets copied into the second/new lookup code.
Steps to setup lookup Descriptive Flexfields (DFF) with global segment:
Navigate: Setup and Maintenance > Task: Manage Common Lookups
(1) create a new lookup code under any lookup type.
(2) enter the lookup code, meaning and value in the global attributes.
(3) press "Save".
(4) observe that the value in global attributes are not saved
(1) Create a new lookup code and enter data including global segment value.
(2) Prior to saving, create another lookup code.
(3) Observe and that the value entered previously in the global attributes for the first new lookup
code gets copied into the second new lookup code.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document