Fusion CMR: Create Accounting For Receipt Accounting Not Generating The Journal Distribution
(Doc ID 2740657.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Receipt Accounting - Version 11.13.20.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create accounting for receipt accounting not generating the journal distribution.
Create Receipt Accounting Distribution is going retrying Mode
Log file shows:
ERROR: Process rolled back and aborted due to SQL Exception on
unable to get a stable set of rows in the source tables
processLandedCostChargesForExpDelTxns() failed due to an unknown Exception.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create a PO with the material and Freight line. Approve the PO.
2. Complete PO Receipt and Putaway.
3. Run all the transfer transactions jobs
4. Run create receipt accounting distribution and cost accounting distribution
5. Run create accounting for receipt accounting and Cost management
6. Review receipt accounting distribution and cost accounting distribution
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document