Transfer Closed Despite Having Open Appointment
(Doc ID 2743417.1)
Last updated on JULY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer is being closed by docclose batch despite having open appointment.
The batch must follow the same behavior (in similar fashion as it does for Purchase Orders), and if there are open appointments it should not attempt to close the transfer.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create and approve a transfer (store to warehouse).
- Ship the transfer.
- Create appointment for the transfer - status AR (arrived).
- Partial receive the transfer.
- Verify that transfer is in doc close queue table.
- Attempt to close the transfer via Transfer Maintenance screen and verify that it is not possible due to open appointment.
- Allow the night batch to run and verify transfer has been closed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document