Candidates are Listed in Owner or Collaborator Selector of the Requisition Filter
(Doc ID 2748687.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service - Version 20D and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Candidates (Onboarding (Transitions) user accounts) are listed in the Hiring manager or Recruiter owner field of the Requisition Search filter.
This is evident by the email associated to the 'owner'. It is not a company email domain.
Steps to replicate
Fluid Recruiting > Requisitions
1. In Filters > change to All Requisitions
2. Search by Hiring Manager OR Recruiter
3. In Name, type user name and notice that multiple entries appear
4. Note the email addresses may be external type domains (not company email addresses)
To Verify, copy the name and email address from the filter list
Go to SmartOrg
1. Configuration > SmartOrg Administration > User Accounts > change User Type to Onboarding (Transitions), Refine by to email address.
2. Type the email address notice the user comes up
3. Open the user account properties you will see they have no User Groups or User Types.
4. Now open the search to Operator users. Search again. You will not find the user by the email address.
Important Note: The candidate accounts cannot be added to a new or draft requisition. The issue is limited to the Requisition Owner Filter.
2. Candidate accounts from the Onboarding (Transitions) user accounts list are available to select as Collaborators
1. Configuration > SmartOrg Administration > Find any Onboarding (Transition) User Account
2. Note the name and email address of user
3. Locate any Operator account, select
4. Scroll down to General Preferences - Frequent Collaborators
5. Edit, Add
6. Notice the Onboarding (Transitions) user is available
7. Select, Done
8. User is added as Frequent Collaborator
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|1. Candidates (Onboarding (Transitions) user accounts) are listed in the Hiring manager or Recruiter owner field of the Requisition Search filter.|
|Steps to replicate|
|2. Candidate accounts from the Onboarding (Transitions) user accounts list are available to select as Collaborators|