RFI RMS GL File Failed When Reaching CFIN With Error - The Server Sent HTTP Status Code 401: Unauthorized
(Doc ID 2750643.1)
Last updated on APRIL 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Integration Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RFI RMS GL file failed reaching CFIN with and getting the following error :
Steps To Recreate :
- Stock ledger transactions were made on MoM side.
- FIFGLDN2 job ran, data got inserted into STG_FIF_GL_DATA.
- BDI_RFI_FinGenLdgr_Tx_PF_From_RMS_JOB ran.
- RFI adaptors refreshed.
- Data went to RFI table EXT_FIN_SYSTEM_FILES_CONTENT but status is Still N (not 'S'ent).
- Service adaptor shows following error :
2021-02-03T10:15:09,931 [Timer-17] INFO FinancialUtilServiceConsumer - Calling file upload for: RMS_ACCOUNT_ENTRY.zip
2021-02-03T10:15:09,960 [Timer-17] INFO FinancialUtilServiceConsumer - Uploading zip file to UCM
2021-02-03T10:15:10,846 [Timer-17] ERROR AdapterTimerTask - Error while calling service.
javax.ejb.EJBException: EJB Exception: : com.sun.xml.ws.client.ClientTransportException: The server sent HTTP status code 401: Unauthorized
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document