The Lock Code Is Lost When Performed A Replenishment Task From Reserve To Active
(Doc ID 2755435.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management Enterprise Edition Cloud Service - Version 20.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The lock code is lost when performed a replenishment task from reserve to active
When performed a replenishment from Reserve to Active the lock code which is stored in Attribute is lost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. IBLPN has a Lock Code and it is populated as Attribute B. (Using 'Treat as attribute' field in the Lock Code UI)
2. From “Reserve Inventory” UI Screen we can see the Lock Code showing under Attribute B for that record.
3. Run the Replenishment Wave for Active Location. Replenishment Task is created from Reserve to Active.
4. Execute Replenishment Task from Reserve to Active.
5. After Replenishment we see that two Active Inventory Records are created in “Active Inventory” UI Screen, one with ‘0’ qty and other with Actual Quantity. Actual Quantity record has no Attribute B value populated, but quantity ‘0’ record has Attribute B value populated.
6. Lock Code which is stored as Attribute is lost in Active Inventory UI.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document