Receipt Adjustments Fail To Consume in MFCS
(Doc ID 2755719.1)
Last updated on MARCH 11, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
MFCS Does not process receipt adjustments
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a PO with 1 item and distribute to more than one virtual wh. For example (ordered quantity = 1000)
2. Approve the PO
3. Perform a Receipt with the double of ordered quantity. receipt_xactn_type = 'R'. (receipt quantity = 2000)
4. Check ORDLOC table just to ensure that the quantity received is the double of the quantity ordered.
5. Perform another receipt (receipt_xactn_type = 'A') to adjust the quantity. (adj quantity = -1000).
6. The second receipt will raise the error.
A negative adjustment cannot bring the quantity received below zero.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document