BDI tables Does Not Have Correct details When Item is Deleted in A Promotion.
(Doc ID 2755900.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an item is deleted from a promotion the data in the BDI tables does not appear correctly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an approved promotion with an item A and other items.
2. Run the BDI batch for promotions BDI_PRICING_PROMO_OFFER_TX_PROCESS_ADHOC
3. Check the data in BDI table PROM_OFR_RWD_MRCH_IN. All the data for the promotion exists including the item 43527925.
4. Go to Pricing and delete the item A from the same promotion.
6. Run the above BDI batch job again.
7. Observe that the item A reappears again as part of a new record in the BDI table PROM_OFR_RWD_MRCH_IN. There is no column to indicate it was deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document