Credit Notes Are On Hold For Invoices Within Tolerance
(Doc ID 2757554.1)
Last updated on MARCH 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Credit notes associated to matched invoices remain on hold after running the batches.
Steps To Reproduce:
- Set IM_SUPPLIER_OPTIONS.HOLD_INVOICES set to Y & Tolerance value = 50.
- Create a Purchase Order (PO) for 1 item/qty 10, cost 10 each.
- Create Invoice for same item/qty 10, cost 110 each and invoice is Ready for Match status.
- Run reimautomatch & reimrollup Batches.
- Check documents - MRCHI is Match (within tolerance) & CRDNRQ is approved.
- Create CN for CNR.
- Run reimcreditnoteautomatch
- Execute Automatch, CNAutomatch, Rollup & Posting Batches.
Noticed that CRDNT are still in HOLD status.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document