Fusion FDC: PIS_RECUP And COFINS_RECUP With Self-Assessed Marked Needs To Mark Inclusive Flag
(Doc ID 2759535.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 23, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Purchasing Cloud Service - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PIS_RECUP and COFINS_RECUP with Self-Assessed marked needs to mark Inclusive flag
Users are entering invoices in Fiscal Document Capture (FDC) both manually and by importing the XML.
- When manually creating Fiscal Document (FD) users observe problem with the PIS_RECUP and COFINS_RECUP taxes.
These taxes are defined with "Self-assessed" and when the system calculates these taxes,
the "Self-assessed" field should be flag, so it is not necessary to check the "Inclusive" field.
- On import of the XML file to the FDC. the flags in the "Self-assessed" field are correctly marked, and
the tax rules were applied correctly and user does not need to mark the flags in the "Inclusive" field in
the taxes of PIS_RECUP and COFINS_RECUP for the values to match with the invoice header.
Due to this issue, when enter the manual invoice at FDC, despite the flag in the "Self-assessed" field being
checked, user must check the flag in the "Inclusive" field for the taxes of PIS_RECUP and COFINS_RECUP.
Steps To Reproduce
1. PIS_RECUP and COFINS_RECUP taxes are defined with "Self-assessed"
2. Enter the manual invoice in FDC
3. The flag in the "Self-assessed" is marked, but user must check the flag in the "Inclusive" field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document