Unable To Utilize An Asset DFF In Custom Mapping Sets to Derive the Depreciation Expense Account
(Doc ID 2759733.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Assets Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Created a DFF under Asset Additions to utilize and a custom mapping set to derive the depreciation expense account based on the DFF.
Created 2 assets and have used the DFF in them. Post Depreciation accounting we can see that the custom SLA is not working on these assets.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Created a DFF at Additions level for Ownership Type (Leased/Owned).
2. Create a Segment Level Mapping Set where Input Source is DFF value set and Output is Dedicated Nominal.
(Custom Mapping Set > Custom Account Rule > Custom Journal Entry Rule Set > Custom Accounting Method)
3. Used the Mapping Set to create a custom Account Rule.
4. Assigned the Account Rule to a custom JERS.
5. Assigned the JERS to a custom AM.
6. Create new assets where DFF is populated.
7. Run Draft Depreciation and then Run Create Accounting.
The system is not utilizing the nominal we have kept in the Mapping Set, rather using the default Category nominal.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document