PRC:POZ: Internal Supplier Bank Account Amendment - Approvals Are Automatically Cancelled
(Doc ID 2763660.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 12, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.07.0 to 11.13.21.04.0 [Release 1.0]
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When switching Primary flag to and from a Bank Account that is owned by an employee, the approval is cancelled and the change isn't applied.
Process to apply the approved change request to the supplier profile failed due to unexpected errors.
1. Procurement > Suppliers > Search for supplier
2. Go to Sites tab > Edit
3. Click on Payments tab > Bank Accounts tab
4. Click to Set Primary the second Bank Account
5. Click on save and close and receive confirmation that the changes were saved
6. Submit and receive confirmation that change request was submitted and that require approval.
7. Log into BPM Worklist, approve the change request
8. Request has been cancelled. Cancelled reason :Process to apply the approved change request to the supplier profile failed due to unexpected errors
9. Return to supplier record and confirm that change was not applied
Same behavior is observed when:
- End dating bank account assignment where the bank account is owned by an employee;
- End dating bank account ownership where the bank account is owned by an employee;
- Selecting and adding new Bank Account Assignment where the bank account is owned by an employee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document