Getting Errors When uploading Invoice Using Invoice Induction
(Doc ID 2766697.1)
Last updated on APRIL 12, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the unit_cost of the item has decimal places (3.26) it shows the following error :
This error occurs only when the system is in Spanish, and did the tested the same data with English language and it worked.
Some of the Detail Cost is unaccounted in the Total Cost.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Download an empty template for "Merchandise Invoice" ->"Merchandising Invoice With Details - No Tax".
2. Fill the file model with the Invoice data.
3. Upload this file on Invoice Matching "Upload data".
4. Check the "Manage Request" screen.
5. Observe error on the screen.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document