FA: SCM: INV: UOM Conversion Is Not Considered While Populating Unit Cost in ABC Classification Set.
(Doc ID 2766937.1)
Last updated on MAY 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Inventory Management Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Item Cost Unit of Measure and Item Unit of Measure at Organization Level are different , ABC Classification set Unit Cost is Populating incorrect Value and not considering the UOM Conversion
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login to applications.
2. Product information Management >Task List >Create Item with different Primary UOM at Master and Child Level.
3. Setup and Maintenance >Manage Unit Of Measure Intraclass Conversion.
4. Supply Chain Execution->Cost Accounting ( Provide Cost and Publish Cost Scenario).
5. Perform Misc receipt.
6. Setup and Maintenance >Manage ABC Classification Set.
8. View ABC Classification Set Items after Complete ESS Job.
9. Verify Item Unit Cost at ABC Classification Set and is not considering UOM conversion for the Quantity.
UOM Master Org - Each.
UOM Child Org - Count.
Standard Cost: 1 Qty Each Cost-- $10.
Item Specific Conversion- 1 Count=10 Each.
So Unit Cost Should be for 1 Count= $ 100 But Cost is showing $10.
Issue: Unit Cost is not Considering the UOM Conversion and This is incorrect Unit Cost for Organization.
Unit Cost in ABC Classification Set should also consider UOM Conversion.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document