ReSA RTLOG File Movement
(Doc ID 2767426.1)
Last updated on JULY 22, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Saimptlog batch does not moving the ReSA RTLOG file when file is corrupt to reject directory.
The corrupt file is kept in the same /u01/retail/rms/data/in , only it is renamed adding .1.2 at the end eg RTLOG_xxxx.DAT.126.96.36.199 and the next batch run, it fails again.
Expected result if ReSA comes across a corrupted/invalid RTLOG file:
The invalid RTLOG file is automatically moved to the reject folder.
ReSA continues processing of valid RTLOG files.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Filewatcher moves the file from Incoming SFTP folder to /u01/retail/rms/batch/incoming.
2. Then batch wrapper scripts take the completed files from /u01/retail/rms/batch/incoming and moves them to /u01/retail/rms/data/in
3. Similarly, batches generate output files in /u01/retail/rms/data/out.
4. The Batch wrapper moves these files to /u01/retail/rms/batch/outgoing (and generates .complete files).
5. Filewatcher moves the file from /u01/retail/rms/batch/outgoing to outgoing SFTP folder.
6. Saimptlog batch reads the RTLOGs from /u01/retail/rms/data/in and once successfully processed, the batch moves the processed RTLOG files to /u02/app_files_merch/retail/rms/data/processed, but for when corrupt file, this file kept in the same /u01/retail/rms/data/in , only it is renamed adding .1.2 at the end eg RTLOG_xxxx.DAT.188.8.131.52 and the next batch run, it fails again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document