Overage Reconciliation Is not Working
(Doc ID 2770867.1)
Last updated on APRIL 29, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Selecting Shipping location to resolve the reconciliation will create all the transactions in the tran_data table, the reconciliation on the column ADJUST_TYPE is not populated. Also if an user searches again for the transfer, the result will be shown and it is possible to apply again the reconciliation for the shipment.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create an AD transfer for one Warehouse to a store;
2. Ship the transfer;
3. Receive more that what was shipped (Overage);
4. Go to the Stock Order Reconciliation screen;
5. Search for the transfer and choose reconcile type to Shipping Location;
6. Now check the database tables tran_data and shipsku. The column adjust_type is missing in shipsku and transactions are generated in the Tran_data table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!