Data Load does not 'Create Drill Regions' when loading data using Data Integration (SUI)
(Doc ID 2775449.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service - Version 21.03.54 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- Data load rules to load data into Planning work great. The only issue is drill-through.
- When executing the 'Integration'/'Data Load Rule' from within the 'Data Management' module (Classic UI), drill regions ARE created
- Drill regions are enabled at the application level in 'Data Management' -> 'Setup' -> 'Target Application' -> [our EPM Cloud Planning application] -> 'Application Options' -> 'Yes'
- Drill regions are enabled at the 'Integration'/'Data Load Rule' level in 'Data Management' -> 'Workflow' -> 'Data Load Rule' -> [data load rule name] -> 'Target Options' -> 'Drill Region' = 'Yes'
- When executing the same 'Integration'/'Data Load Rule' from within the 'Data Integration' module, drill regions are NOT created
- Drill regions are enabled in 'Data Exchange' -> 'Data Integration' -> 'Actions' -> 'Applications' -> [our EPM Cloud Planning application] -> 'Options' -> 'Yes'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document