Inconsistent Behaviour On PO Item Qty Cancelled When PO Has Appointment Associated
(Doc ID 2775927.1)
Last updated on MAY 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version NA and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Purchase Order has an appointment associated, and the user attempts to cancel quantity, experiencing faulty behaviors.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Create an order for 20 units
2. Create an appointment for that order for 20 units
3. Receive 10 units
4. Close appointment
5. Navigate to order details screen and cancel 10 units
6. Close and reopen detail screen to confirm cancelled qty was lost
1. Create an order for 8 cases (case qty 32)
2. Create an appointment for 128 units (4 cases) - status AR
3. Navigate to order details screen
4. Cancel 4 cases and close order details screen
5. Reopen order details screen and confirm that Order qty and cancelled qty have incorrect values
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document