Newly Ranged Location Does Not Appear for an Item-List
(Doc ID 2776065.1)
Last updated on JUNE 04, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising Foundation Cloud Service - Version 19.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
RMS does not populate the ITEM_LOC table with the new Locations that are ranged to an Item-List.
What is Working
The application populates the ITEM_LOC table when you range a single item to a new location.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Select an item List.
2. Go to Mass change under Actions
3. Go to Item/Locations in Mass Change
4. Add new location and location attributes
5. Save and Close
6. Go to the Data viewer
7. Check for data in the ITEM_MASTER table.
8. New location associated with the item list is not available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document