PRC:SSP: Duplicate Approval Workflow Leading to Requisition Rejection
(Doc ID 2778981.1)
Last updated on MAY 27, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Self Service Procurement - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1) Create New Purchase Requisition (PR).
2) Populate necessary details.
3) Submit for Approval. Withdraw immediately (at least 20-30 seconds after submission)
4) Submit again immediately (at least 20 seconds after withdrawal).
5) Check the Document History of PR.
6) Check the process in the transaction console.
7) There were also two batch of workflow tasks in BPM. There were also 2 tasks in the approver’s Worklist.
8) Approve only one task. Check the Document History.
9) First submission: Approval of the first approver is not reflecting.
10) Second submission: Approval of the approver is reflecting. Status in transaction console:
11) To prevent conflict on two 'in progress' process, we will need to terminate the process stuck (process from first submission based on the workaround provided by Oracle) where User is still approver.
12) The status of the process terminated will be changed to completed. Expectation is that the PR will not be impacted and proceed on the current approval status. But what happened is the PR got rejected.
13) Checking the workflow, approval is still pending.
14) The other one is already withdrawn.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document