Fusion Global HR: HSDL Error "You Don't Have The Required Security Privileges To Modify The Object PeriodOfServiceEO." when Re-hiring Worker as Session User.
(Doc ID 2779229.1)
Last updated on MAY 25, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 11.13.21.01.0 version, Data Load in SaaS environment.
When attempting to rehire an ex-employee using spread sheet template created with session user, the following error occurs.
You don't have the required security privileges to modify the object PeriodOfServiceEO.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log into Fusion Applications.
2. Navigate to My Client Groups > Data Exchange work area
3. Create a spread sheet using Worker object to re-hire an ex-employee with Upload Data As Elevated User.
4. Re-hire an ex-employee.
5. Terminate the employee again via UI.
6. This time, modify the template to set Upload Data As to Session User.
7. Re-hire the same terminated employee. Then above error is thrown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document