OTM Is Allowing To Assign Inactive Power Unit To A Shipment.
(Doc ID 2779429.1)
Last updated on MAY 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fleet Management Cloud Service - Version 21.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A power unit is inactive.
But this power unit is assigned to Driver.
User is assigning Driver to Shipment.
Inactive Power Unit also got assigned to shipment.
Expect that OTM should restrict assigning Inactive Power Units to shipment
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Navigate to Fleet Management > Power Unit Management > Power Unit.
2) Create a Power Unit with minimal fields - and make sure Active flag is NOT Checked
3) Navigate to Fleet Management > Driver Management > Driver Manager.
4) Create a Driver with minimal fields.
Active Fag is checked
Power Unit created in Step 2 is selected and assigned
5) Navigate to Shipment Management > Shipment Management > Buy Shipments
6) Query a Shipment having Service Provider with Fleet enabled.
7) Actions -> Fleet Management -> Assign -> Driver
8) Select the Driver created in Step 4.
9) System successfully assign driver and power unit to Shipment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document