Sticky Focus On Item Details Screen Not Working If Popup Shows
(Doc ID 2779850.1)
Last updated on JUNE 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Operations Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Store Operations Cloud Service, Sticky focus option is not working on Item Detail Screen and Bulk Scan screen. Focus is getting lost and not coming back if any error popup such as invalid item or scan mode popup shows or click on 3 dots to select bulk scan.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Login to SOCS, navigate to Item Lookup and enter SKU (first time, manually touch input field to enable focus).
2. SOCS shows SKU in item detail screen.
3. Manually focus scan field and scan/enter new SKU.
4. SOCS shows SKU in item detail screen and auto focus to input field.
5. Open Mode popup or scan/enter invalid SKU.
6. Focus lost and not enabling automatically.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document