PRC:POZ: 'Request to Resubmit' Supplier Registration Request Is Not Sent to Supplier
(Doc ID 2781216.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 06, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Portal - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Supplier Model Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 to 11.13.21.04.0 [Release 1.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Request to Resubmit' Supplier Registration Request is Not Sent to Supplier with Mandatory Reject Reason
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
Setup BPM Task: SupplierExternalRegistrationApproval
- For option: 'Complete task immediately when participant chooses' select as 'Reject'
- For option: 'Mandate Comments before updating these outcomes' select as 'Reject'
1) Create a Supplier Registration Request and submit
2) Approver reviews and clicks Request to Resubmit
3) Enter Reject Reason
4) Registration Request shows Pending Approval instead of Not Submitted
5) Supplier does not receive any notification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document