CST:Transfer Order Receipt Transactions Not Available In Receipt Accounting and not getting accounted
(Doc ID 2782460.1)
Last updated on JUNE 20, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Cost Management Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168.0 version, Receipt Accounting
While attempting to Account and review accounting for Transfer Order
Transfer Order Receipt Transactions not available in Receipt Accounting and not getting accounted
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Request for Transfer order from Manage Onhand Screen, Enter details and submit
2. Query the TO in Manage Transfer order Screen to check the TO details
3. Reserve the TO with lots
4. Pick Wave TO with default pick release rules
5. Pick confirm using pick confirm screen
6. Outbound custom integration to send shipment data to OTM like notes, additional information
7. Inbound custom integration to get DFF data from OTM like planned dates, ship method
8. Ship confirm the shipment
9 Receive the shipment in Receiving org using Receive Expected Shipment screen against shipment
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document