Fusion PIM: Item Import Fails With "Catalog is master-controlled. Updates must be made in a master organization only. Updates in Child Organizations are not allowed."
(Doc ID 2785953.1)
Last updated on JUNE 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Item Import FBDI, Item category is not updated and the following error is shown on the process log file.
<Item Name> (<Organization Code>) :Purchasing: <Category Name> - Catalog is master-controlled. Updates must be made in a master organization only. Updates in Child Organizations are not allowed.
Steps to Reproduce
- Prepare records in EGP_SYSTEM_ITEMS_INTERFACE and EGP_ITEM_CATEGORIES_INTERFACE sheet. For EGP_ITEM_CATEGORIES_INTERFACE, two rows are inserted under Purchasing catalog, for master Organization and child organization.
- Generate CSV file.
- File Import through "File Import and Export" menu.
- Execute "Load Interface File for Import" process.
- Execute "Item Import" process.
- Review the process log file.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document