FA: SCM: PDH: Cannot Delete 'Purchasing' functional area from Manage Functional Area Catalogs UI "Functional area catalog assignment cannot be deleted. (EGP-2775086)"
(Doc ID 2786237.1)
Last updated on JULY 17, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Product Hub Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An issue on the UI/user caused assignment
of a functional area to an incorrect catalog.
On attempting to remove the functional area,
the following error is thrown.
Functional area catalog assignment cannot be deleted. (EGP-2775086)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup and Maintenance.
2. Select "Setup: Product Management"
3. Click on Catalogs > Manage Functional Area Catalogs
4. Highlight the row by selecting the side bar row for the required catalog.
5. Click on Assign button.
6. The row is still highlighted in light yellow
7. Select the functional area, in this case 'Purchasing'
8. User states they see this functional area gets assigned to incorrect catalog.
9. As per the user step 8 is the bug.
10. Try to click on the edit pencil icon under the "Functional Area" column of incorrectly assigned catalog.
11. Try to delete the area from the catalog by hitting "Remove" button.
12. The above error is thrown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document