Enabling A Sandbox From Quick Actions/HCM Experience Design Studio Puts the User into a Previously Created Sandbox
(Doc ID 2786749.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 19, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.04.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When entering a Sandbox via the Quick Actions/HCM Experience Design Studio, the user is put into an existing sandbox. For example:
1. Log into Fusion using the URL which includes "FuseWelcome" for example:
2) go to My Client Groups/Quick Actions/HCM Experience Design Studio
3) A Blank Page is displayed which shows the Sandbox Orange Banner bar (but has no sandbox name) and shows Sandbox Mode Preview
4) Refresh the page, an error is returned:
5) Log back into Fusion, observe that the Sandbox is now showing - eg.
6) Observe that this is not a freshly created Sandbox
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document