PRC:PON: Split Awarded Negotiation Create Requisition Line Split Without Reference to Parent Line
(Doc ID 2789158.1)
Last updated on JULY 05, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Sourcing Cloud Service - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Oracle Fusion Sourcing - Version 11.13.21.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Split Awarded Negotiation creates PR line split without reference to the original parent line
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
1. Create a Purchasing Requisition (PR) line for Qty=10 Each
2. Convert PR to negotiation via Process Requisition page
3. Send RFQ to two Suppliers and get response
4. Split Award six Units to Supplier A and four units to Supplier B
5. Observe that the PR Line too is split and new lines 2 and 3 created automatically
6. There is no link/reference to the parent original line for the newly created split PR lines
(PARENT_REQ_LINE_ID is not populated in POR_REQUISITION_LINES_ALL table )
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document