Fusion BI Publisher: Custom BIP Report Fails with "Could not get data source connection for: FA_UCM_PROVISIONED" error
(Doc ID 2789165.1)
Last updated on JULY 13, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Fusion Global Human Resources Cloud Service - Version 11.13.20.01.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom BI publisher report is failing with following error.
"oracle.xdo.servlet.data.DataException: oracle.xdo.servlet.data.DataException: oracle.xdo.servlet.data.DataException: oracle.xdo.servlet.data.DataException: oracle.xdo.XDOException: oracle.xdo.XDOException: No such data source found in the data source config. Or you do not have access permission.
Could not get data source connection for: FA_UCM_PROVISIONED"
- Create a data model with 2 data sets, one data set using SQL query and other data set using seeded UCM server connection "FA_UCM_PROVISIONED" to fetch text file from UCM server and showing in output.
- Link the 2 data sets, save data model.
- Create BI publisher report using the data model.
- Run the report with BI Admin user and it runs fine.
- Run report with an user with BI consumer role and it fails.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document