RSP Manage System Configurations Not Working as Expected
(Doc ID 2790206.1)
Last updated on JULY 16, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Science Platform Cloud Service - Version 19.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Retail Science Platform (RSP), the Manage System Configurations option should populate a list of tables that can be configured. However, the list is empty and the lower part of the screen just has a spinning icon. Various errors are thrown when trying to apply filters.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to RSP.
2. Click the check box menu.
3. Click Control & Tactical Center.
3. Click Strategy & Policy Management (opens a new tab/window).
4. Click Manage System Configurations.
5. This should open a screen with Application and Table dropdowns populated, but they are not.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!